Gift! Do you have a discerning relative who loves design, all things mid-century modern? Or maybe that’s you! Gifts are a reflection of ourselves after all!
After going through a major organizing/decluttering phase it’s been really hard for me to buy anything. Finding gifts has been extremely hard too, but I find that some of my favorite blogs have great suggestions, so if you can’t find anything from this list try the New York Times Gift Guide, or the Remodelista guides, or my friend Meg Biram has a great selection that I always love!
How do we know that these gifts work well? We use them often in staging projects for photoshoots. You may recognize some items from our Kitchen Addition project.
- The Classic Aalto Vase – Every home needs a vase or two, and this is a great sculpture even when it’s empty
- Schoolhouse Electric Matte Black Pour Over Kettle – I am so obsessed with this! I would start drinking pour overs just to use this kettle daily!
- Schoolhouse Electric Brass Coaster set – Been on a bit of a coaster kick lately, and I am finding that sometimes nice coasters are worth the extra cost and that solid brass coasters are hard to find
- The ByLassen Kubus 4 – Another classic staple for a scandi-inspired home interior space!
- The Little Book of Hygge – A concept that I have been trying to explain to my relatives all year, hopefully this book will do a better job!
- Any from DC Based Appointed Co. – Their store and products are a minimalists’ dream come true!
- The Eames House Bird – For the person who has everything.
- A print from the Gray Malin Collection – His colorful photography prints add so much whimsy, fun and color to any space!
- Ending on a high note – These Water Drop Jugs from Design Within Reach are so beautiful and sculptural